Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Love to see the Temple, I'll Go Inside Someday!

So many of you are probably getting ready to enter the temple for the first time and it can be a nerve racking experience! Its completely normal to be a bit nervous but keep the knowledge that it is the House of the Lord and that going to the temple is coming to Christ. Personally I went through the the Billings Montana temple a little over a month ago and although I felt like I prepared there was much more I could have done in regards to using what was right in front of me! So what recommendations do I have for you? Get a copy of Your Endowment by Mark Shields (its available at amazon.com)this book is extremly helpful in defining key terms, concepts, and doctrines. Also scriptures I highly recommend you read is Exodus Chapter 40 as well as Genesis 1-3 or read the Pearl of Great Price these will help you immensely and I think that they will illuminate your understanding as you receive your own endowment! Any other scriptures you also recommend I would LOVE to hear so comment below!

-Sister Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment