Thursday, May 30, 2013

Messenger Bag or Backpack? Why Compromise!

So I personally am going to a mission where I have to ride a bike but messenger bags are required for sisters! Well I had the issue that I am suppose to ride a bike, wear a skirt, and have a bag flopping on my side? This seemed impossible until I realized that there are multipurpose bags that double as messengers and backpacks! I decided to search on Amazon.com and I was very lucky that I found one that leather, cute, and durable. My recommendation is buy this style of bag because its standard to have a messenger for sisters but some presidents allow backpacks so why buy both when you get a two for one?! What is your experience with bags? Any great bags you have found? I would LOVE to hear from you all!

Here is the link:

-Sister Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment