Monday, May 13, 2013

100 DAYS!



Today I just reached my 100-day mark till I report and it is the most exciting/strange/unrealistic feeling I have ever had! As I have been able to think about it how exciting is that we get to share the gospel with others? What is your motivation to serve a mission? Is it because you want to follow the Savior? You want to bring people the same joy you have? Why are you serving?

Yesterday in mission prep we discussed this and some of the RM's had these reasons to serve but these are not the reasons you stay out, you stay out because you begin to have a slight glimpse of how much the Lord and Jesus Christ love all of us. Here is a video that is extremely touching to me and really has helped me transform my perspective as I prepare to serve hopefully it will be helpful to you as well!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6FKiNVbw3Y

No comments:

Post a Comment