Monday, May 13, 2013

TOMS!

So I love TOMS, I think they are so cute, comfortable, and everything a shoe should be yet as I look at the church website they definitely don't show that type of shoe! Although I feel like they are different and unique, I am not sure about wearing them for my mission? Back home i saw several sisters that wore them and they were approved and now I am unsure as to how I ask if they are okay? Like do I call my mission home? Should I just show up and tell the MTC tuff luck I am wearing them? And what are your thoughts about wearing TOMS as a missionary? Leave your comments below!
Also I have found this wonderful website that has TOMS cheap! I have ordered several pairs and they are real! Enjoy :)
http://www.cheaptomsonlinestore.com/womens-toms-glitter-shoes-c-34.html
-Sister Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment