Sunday, May 12, 2013

Comfy, Cute, Modest, PENCIL SKIRT! SAY WHAT!


So the other day I was at the hub of mission shopping http://downeastbasics.com/ and did I mention some skirts and dresses are 30% off! And after telling her my long checklist of what I needed she handed me a pencil skirt, and at this point I was like did she forget the part where I said I had to ride a bike? But to be polite I tried it on..... AND ITS AMAZING! Only $23 for this skirt that comes in navy, pink, and yellow(Ponte Pencil Skirt is its exact name)  and to top it off its a stretchy skirt so I felt straight out of Nacho Libre with my stretchyy skirt on! But I am so impressed it seriously is so cute and adorable so if you are looking for comfort and might I add something that makes you butt look AWESOME search no longer!
    
                                                           -Sister Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment