Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hey Macklemore Can We Go Thrift Shopping?

So this past week my great friend received her mission call to Bolivia and to celebrate we went to the DI like any good mormon. And I finally took peoples advice to go and look at their skirts, I found 2 GREAT SKIRTS! Did I mention for the 2 it was only $10? Before I had thought well why wouldn't I spend hundreds of dollars on all new outfits that I will keep my whole mission long? Then after talking to my RM friends I remembered that you will be wearing a skirt for 18 months which accounts for almost 588 days and with only packing maybe 10 skirts you will wear that around 59 times? So my advice is yes spend good money on the black, navy, and tan skirt but then get some fun ones that are cheap because you won't feel bad giving a $4 skirt to a Salvation Army but a $70 skirt will depart with some guilt! Plus there are places to buy on your mission so hit those places up and constantly rotate your wardrobe by giving away and thrift shopping the rest so really take it from Macklemore!

No comments:

Post a Comment