Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Acne Say Hello, And You Say GOODBYE! Hello! Hello!

         So where is everyone going? I am sure most of us will be going to areas that are the complete opposite of where we are from like me! The only places I have ever lived have been Wyoming until I moved to Idaho for college and then I got called to ALABAMA where today the humidity is up to 84% today and in Rexburg its 23% so I am not use to ANY type of humidity!

        So what are we dry people to do? Well with such an extreme climate change in either direction your skin is going to freak out so hello acne! But there are a few things that I have found work wonderfully, in humid climates you will be sweating way more than you ever have before so you are going to want to wipe your face off twice a day with cleansing alcohol. I know it sounds weird but it will help even out your oil imbalance! But where ever you go keep it balanced because if your skin is super oily or dry it still needs moisture, also I recommend cleanser and toner as well. And when you first get there and zits are more common than investigators invest in Adult Acnomel it seriously is wonderful! 
          And what skin care products do I recommend? Mary Kay Botanical collection it's refreshing and simple and did I mention ALL NATURAL? Also a great acne remedy is Caster-oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, this will eliminate unsightly blotches!
If you have any suggestions or questions please comment below!
-Sister Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment